Tuesday, January 10, 2006

New Year...

My mind is in a million zillion pieces... It's a new year - did I mention I hate the new year?! Everyone rattle tattles on... starting over, blah, blah, blah, new beginnings, blah, blah, blah, another chance, blah, blah, blah. No - we are not starting over, I don't get to erase my bills and start with a zero balance. It's not a new beginning - it's just a continuance of the day before, we go back to work, we continue dropping off and picking up the kids from school, we do our laundry, cook dinner, etc... our daily lives continue. And it's not another chance - another chance at what?
Just as I always freak out before a birthday - I freak out around the New Year - another instance of how I hate change.

This year brings about changes for me - changes I don't want to face, changes that scare me, changes that I might actually look forward to...

On another note.

Morgan. I'm going up to visit him next weekend, I'm excited.

That's about it for now folks... I was sick with the flu and bed-ridden for quite a few days... I'm feeling better now and hopefully I'll be back in the swing of things.

5 Comments:

Blogger zhsy00001 said...

I hope you are back to 100% soon. Have fun.

Kelly

1/12/2006 10:18 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I am glad you are back and feeling better.

1/13/2006 8:57 AM  
Blogger Aragorn said...

Changes can be scary. I just hope you'll manage and find support and friendship everywhere around you ... Glad you're back. - A

1/13/2006 12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joey Joey
I have just caught up on your blog. It has been a few months since I last read..
The New Year. I wish you were looking forwardto a new year. Its so fuckin cliche' how it's a time for new beginnings but hey cliche's aren't all that bad....
It's not time for change, just for betterment ( I think thats a word )
Morgan's a fool. I can feel the beauty in you through only your words. If he can't see it, hear it or taste it when you are in front of him then what can you do. Maybe he'll work through his stuff and make some room for you...
I hope so

1/16/2006 1:24 AM  
Blogger Sing Ngibk said...

take care and get well soon...

1/16/2006 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home