Tuesday, November 08, 2005

CT's Object

When I got there, I was relaxed not nervous as I usually am. I think he picked up on that, because the minute I stepped into the house he lunged at me, grabbing my throat. He likes to scare me, and he did it well. I stepped back away from him, only to end up against the wall.... my throat held tightly by his large hand, he kisses me. He grabs my hair, pulling at it as he led upstairs to his bedroom.

Once upstairs, I'm (literally) thrown down on the bed, he grabs my throat and chokes me, slaps my face. At this point I'm trembling, and whimpering (and dripping wet). He lies on top of me choking me, watching me trying to gasp for air. He watches with an intensity that scares me, I can't look at him, so I close my eyes and my fists pound against his arms till he finally lets go and allows me to breathe. He softly rubs my cheek, as I'm coughing and trembling, he tells me to calm down, he tells me I'm safe and he won't hurt me - and I know that. I'm still trembling and breathing heavy, trying to calm down - he's never been so rough with me.

He then told me that he was going to use me very roughly, (he's had very bad month, going through lots) and that he's going to take out all his frustrations on me. I was going to be used and humiliated, and made to feel like nothing more than a ragdoll.
He pulls me to him kissing me roughly, he had a 5'oclock shadow and the stubble hurt my face badly. I kept pulling away - he would only pull me back by my hair and continue the rough and sloppy kisses.
He pulls off my shirt and bra up over my head, not concerned at all with his roughness, pulling my hair with it. I cry out, he smacks me.... he pushed me back down on the bed, still holding me by hair, he starts to slap my breasts, he yells at me for not coming to him and serving him sooner, and that I cannot serve him only when it's convenient for me...I apologize and beg him to stop...
He stops, pulls his pants off, and tells me to suck his cock.
I don't crave sucking his cock (as with others I do), it's extremely wide and fat... it's not much fun for me; I really have to work at it. My jaw sometimes starts to hurt and I can't take it down my throat as much as I'd want to. But as told, I slither down to his cock and suck. My head is pushed down further, choking me, gagging me, my eyes water.
I sucked him for quite a while, often pulling away because his cock just hurts my throat and jaw, when doing so he forces me back onto him.

Finally he pushes me off and lies me down. He instructs me to rub my clit, as he gets on his knees above my face and fucks my mouth like a cunt. He's facing my body, watching my fingers play with my clit, his balls on my face... I hate touching myself in front of him, he knows this, I hate this position, and he knows this too... He calls me a slut, whore, bitch... He holds my hand down on my cunt and continues to fuck my mouth while his balls lie on my face, my eyes and nose. I'm humiliated, I wanted him off of me, and I was also beyond dripping wet. He teases me and says, "I know you love this position bitch", “you love performing for your Master"... I hated it even more, crying out throughout sucking his cock and trying to pull my head away - but I just couldn't.
He told me that it's time for my cum feeding and that I'm to swallow all of his cum.... (Truth is - I'm no cum whore, I really don't enjoy swallowing). I fought and fought till he got annoyed stood over me and jerked off above me till he came all over my face, neck, hair.... He then got up, got me a towel and told me to clean myself off.
I cleaned my face off, and neck... I was tired, but horny - so horny.
He lied down next to me and touched my body lightly rubbing his hands over my tits, stomach, thighs.... (This is where he gets all mushy on me) He tells me how special I am, how much he cares for me, and that he truly loves me... I stay quiet and just listen to him.
I'm tired and want to sleep it's prolly about 2 am. He gets up and puts on a movie, I know he wants me to watch it with him but I could care less, I was tired. I end up falling asleep. I'm sleeping lightly (which isn't like me), I can hear the movie in the background and I feel his hand on my body.
I wake up on my stomach with his hands rubbing my back, my ass and down to my legs. I feel that my cunt is still dripping wet, and there's a spot on the bed underneath me... Each time his hand reaches my ass, I raise it up for him presenting it to him, hoping he will touch my cunt, rub my clit... anything!
He lightly touches my cunt... my clit... and drags his wet fingers up over to my ass... where he plays. I hate this, and I quickly drop my ass down... "Be a good girl for me" he says slowly and reluctantly I raise my ass for him.
He's next to me on his side facing me, his arm underneath my head. He touches and plays with my hole... I whimper into him, begging him not to. (I hate it, I always have, and I've never let him go there. But he's always made it clear that one day he will claim my ass). As I quietly begged him not to he said, "Shhh... shhhh... it's time to be a good girl for me, just relax". He began to push his finger in, I cried out, he pushed my head down onto his arm (he had a shirt on) to muffle me.
He fingered my ass, I whimpered and cried when he put a second finger in, he made me keep my ass raised for him and as he fingered my ass. I begged him to stop, told him he was hurting me. But that night he enjoyed hurting and using me, he told me to take the pain, he told me to cry, it will only make his cock harder.

I could have cried, it hurt so badly but I didn't want to give that to him. He wasn't going to get the satisfaction of seeing my tears.... My body trembled and quivered as he kept going, thrusting his fingers harder into me, faster. He kept my head pressed into him as I practically screamed for him to stop.
He tried calming me down, he slowed down, yet kept his fingers in me. He talked softly into my ear, in the smoothest soft voice, telling me to calm down, and relax my body... He moved his arm and laid my head into the pillow; he stroked my hair, and then started pushing his 2 fingers in and out my ass again... Telling me what a good girl I'm being, and how much I'm pleasing him. I lied there with my head in the pillow whimpering for him... I have no idea how long he did that... but it felt like such a long time. After he was done, I turned my body away from him lying on my side with my back to him.... I was partially angry at him... and again felt so used. He rubbed my back, my arms, my legs... his hands still on me... he never stops touching me. Again I fall asleep for a bit....

I wake up cold, the blanket is off of my body completely, I'm on my back and his hand is on my cunt, his mouth on my nipple and he puts another hand over my mouth. "Not a word, cunt".
I close my eyes, and remain quiet; lying there like the object I am for him. He toys with my body, licking my nipples, my breasts, pinching my pussy lips, my clit. I cry out - he smacks my face "I don't want to hear a sound from you."
I turn my head and look away from him...
He slips a finger to my clit, playing with it, rubbing it, I do my very best not to make a sound but its torture, absolute torture! I'm also so very tired and somewhat out of it... I just want to go back to sleep, but he continues with his game. I can't take it much longer and I slip, I moan, a soft quite moan.
He smacks my face, and then he instructs me to lie on my side. He lies down behind me on his side, reaches for my cunt, getting his fingers wet and then rubs them onto my ass hole....


I begin to tremble, I'm afraid to beg him not to do this, I'm afraid to stay quiet
He pushes one in... I lie there silent....
Then he places his cock against me
He moves his arm underneath my head and places his hand over my mouth. To be honest, at this point I'm scared to death - I hate anal, I fear it, it hurts me unbelievably.

His cock is still up against my hole, he hasn't pushed in. I can't understand what I did so wrong to deserve this tonight. He slowly starts to push in I scream out but his hand muffles me, I'm shaking, crying, he pushes more....

He then stops, and lies in that position with me for a few minutes. I don't dare try to say anything; the room is quiet except for my cries. He then tells me that I am to fall asleep in this position. He promises not to push any further. I can't believe he wants me to fall asleep like this - I think it's impossible.

His cock head is pushed into me somewhat, it's stretching me and hurting. His arm is still around my neck with his hand over my mouth. I lie there crying, he strokes my forehead and temple... I end up falling asleep.

I wake up close to 6, his cock is out of my ass and I'm sore. I rush to get home before anyone wakes up and notices sweet Joey missing from bed.

10 Comments:

Blogger The Great and Might Os said...

Wow. I am not sure I am crazy about guys smacking you around, but the rest of the story was very hot. I've often wondered how great it would feel to fall asleep in a woman's mouth.... not sure about the ass though.

Os

11/08/2005 1:29 PM  
Blogger The Great and Might Os said...

I think I just messed myself.....
Yahtzee !!!!

11/08/2005 2:29 PM  
Blogger Joey said...

HAHAHAHA OS !!!!

11/08/2005 3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good god, everywhere I go, hot stories. I'm all worked up today and man I need some relief!

You're making me think about doing things to you Joey, very naughty things! ;)

11/08/2005 5:28 PM  
Blogger Tess said...

Now why haven't I read you before, Joey?
My head must have been in the damn clouds.

Glad I found you.

That was wickedly hot.

11/11/2005 3:16 PM  
Blogger Joey said...

Cathy,
You crack me up!
It hurts, but there are ways to go about this. I highly recommend you check out Chelsea's advise:

Directions Toward the Tender Part

and don't miss out on part 2!

Tess,
Well I would just like to express the same feelings about your blog!
Glad to have you aboard!!

11/11/2005 10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, update! heheh

11/16/2005 12:33 AM  
Blogger magdelena said...

Hey Joey,

I have an ambivalence about this, because I know only too well how great assplay can be, or how excruciatingly painful. And that is one helluva fragile balance. It's not a pleasure I can rush, and to be honest I need it done affectionately or I'd rather not at all. I'm a small girl and it hurts. I don't like pain, especially anal pain. So while I was reading this, I just felt for you and I wanted it to be good, as good as it can be for you.

I can only echo Chelsea Girls's thoughts on this. Anal play requires consummate skill and gentle 'training', otherwise the sphincter muscles clamp down. Bad pain. The key to good anal sex is relaxation (and a finger or vibe on your clit).

11/18/2005 1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm.. Crazy stories yet it manage to mesmerize me.

11/20/2005 12:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that I'm a bit worried about you...that man seems a little violent...I know that I might sound corny but I think you should stop seeing him...even though you're into some of that stuff you need to know where the limits are and he should be preocupied with you pleasure...Please hun, stop seeing him...

12/24/2005 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home