Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Cravings, Kisses, Bonds, Blindfolds

I miss the bonds, the red bungee stretchy material we used; wrapped around my wrists, over my thighs and pulled across my cunt tight enough that it teased my clit, up over my shoulders where the straps crossed paths behind my neck and back down to my breasts, each one wrapped causing them to balloon out, then the material brought up around my neck and knotted. His hand pulling at my hair or taking mine leading me wherever he chooses - be it the bed or the floor. The soft silk scarf used as our blindfold over my eyes - seeing nothing but darkness - only hearing his words, feeling his breath against my skin.

I miss laying him down on the bed, taking time in choosing my method of tying him with the red cloth around his ankles, wrists and neck. Binding his cock slowly, carefully with black electrical tape. Then having my way with his beautiful body laid out for my use.
My kisses falling down his neck to his chest, licking, nibbling his nipples. Running my tongue over his balls, up over the tape till I reach the smooth, hard head in my mouth, sucking on it hungrily. Tasting drops of pre-cum, hearing him softly breathe as I explored more of him.
Teasing him - letting him lick my juices off of my lips and tongue, finally putting my pussy up to his mouth presenting to him more of what he craves.

I miss his kisses, and our long make-outs, the warmth of his lips against mine (it's been so long). I miss him kissing my face, my cheeks, and my nose causing me to giggle. Running my hands through his hair, pulling him closer to me. His cock against my pussy, spreading my legs for him as he slowly thrusts into me.

Our bonds, blindfolds, kisses, his hands, his body, our chemistry.
I miss it all, I crave it deeply.

5 Comments:

Blogger Carl from L.A. said...

I've had great sex with my ex'es, and I can still replay many of those moments over and over in my head, but there is no future with any of them.

11/02/2005 9:36 AM  
Blogger Joey said...

Carl - I enjoy replaying it over in my head, it's lets me enjoy what I had. I'm sure you can agree.

11/02/2005 1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. you sound JUST like Katie. I should shoot you off a bit of her story. :REading this, gives me hope that my characters aren't the only ones out there that feel this way.:)

Ok, I know my characters are characters...but really, they live in my head. They have their own personalities. amd I just making myself seem even more crazy here?

*leaving now.*

11/02/2005 6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Joey! Sorry I haven't been by sooner! I had some problems of my own in the blogging sense, heh!

11/02/2005 7:40 PM  
Blogger Joey said...

SJR - Glad to have you back.

Sasha - You are so not crazy!! When I finish a book, a truly great book, I miss the characters. The book could have an amazingly beautiful or tragic ending, and I could be very content with the ending but inevitably I will miss the characters. I want the story to continue, their lives to continue and I want to be there along with them.
I totally understand you.

11/02/2005 10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home