Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Bumblefuck, NY

I can't believe that I have not posted in about a month now - but I can believe it - Tis the season to be very busy. Holiday's bring mass craziness to my life just like everyone else.

Before going up to Morgan's new home. We had some long discussions, in the end he wanted to stay physically committed to each other (yet no title)... bullshit if you ask me and at the same time it made me happy to hear. Ugh I'm becoming one of those stupid girls... please someone stop me.... moving along.

Morgan's place is amazing, it's beautiful there, him and the chocolate monster are happy. I really do see an improvement in him... He's his old self again and I was so happy to see that.

I arrived late Saturday night, driving into a bit of a snowstorm, we hung out, chatted, watched some tv together... it was a little awkward at first but soon enough we were both feeling comfortable. Later that evening we had fun together... I just let things be and didn't act any particular way - I was just Joey.

Sunday morning I woke up late, Morgan was up early and watching TV. When I finally stepped out of bed, out to his living room, I saw such a gorgeous view:


Yes, that's his backyard, amazing. That Sunday morning it was lightly snowing and the only word I can use to describe it, is enchanting. He then cooked me breakfast (I didn't even know he could cook!) and we just relaxed. Later that day he took me into town, we drove around, and I got a tour of his town. It's sweet and quaint it's in a place I like to call Bumblefuck, NY. We then went back to his house and watched some Sunday football. (Yup, I'm girl who actually likes watching football.) Somewhere during the 4th quarter of the Jets losing game (what's new?!) Morgan pulled my clothes off... I pulled his off...

I know I usually fill you all in with the juicy details... but let's just say much fun was had.

Though I had this reaction, a reaction I couldn't stand to bear. After each time he made me orgasm there were tears... I think they were tears of sadness, but I couldn't tell. Don't worry, I didn't let him see (I'm slick like that). But for the life of me I couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. This didn't only happen Sunday night, it happened each and every fucking time. I'm not one of those women, so why in the world was I crying?!

A little update:

Morgan calls me about a million times a day... Seriously the guy calls me at least 3 times during the work day and usually again in the evening - great I know. But there's been no development with where we are. We were planning on me going up again in January, he misses me, misses the sex, misses us, misses our kinky nights experimenting, misses watching football with me... and so on. I don't know what to do here folks. I think I need to back away, I think I have him in an area in that if I back away from him, maybe he'll just realize the person he may lose.

I met someone new... and I'll get into that with all of you in my next post, it's certainly interesting. I told Morgan I met someone... I'm not sure how he took it; I couldn't read him at all. But maybe with this new guy lurking about, Morgan will make some more solid decisions. I still miss him terribly. And I still can't figure out why in the world the tears were flowing after each orgasm?!

6 Comments:

Blogger zhsy00001 said...

Happy New Year (a couple days early)

I can't help you with the tears question, but good luck. I'm can't wait for the next post.

Kelly

12/28/2005 7:22 AM  
Blogger Sing Ngibk said...

DAMN~!!!i finally finished reading ur blog since yesterday...it was damn good..the pic was amazing~!!!can't find that view in my country...i think u had make a good move...morgan is going to make his decision soon...Anyway, Happy new year~!!!All the best in 2006...

12/28/2005 9:33 AM  
Blogger birdie said...

happy holidays joey-- i miss reading your blog so i actually drove to KINKO'S so i could read it without the powers that be blocking your site :)

happy chrismakwanzikuh! and happy happy new year!

12/28/2005 11:01 AM  
Blogger Joey said...

Kelly - Happy New Year to you as well!!

sing ngibk Welcome to my blog!! Thanks so much for reading, I love having new visitors!! Hope your holidays were festive!

Birdie Lol, Girl you are great!! Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!!

12/28/2005 11:31 AM  
Blogger Mermaid Girl said...

Hey Joey -girl,

Nice to have you back :)

The tears thing happened to me on a couple of occasions after breaking up with my lover and the first times I slept with my Husband after that.

It full on takes you by surprise!

Good luck with Morgan :)

Love
MG

12/28/2005 7:08 PM  
Blogger Arashi-KIshu said...

good to have you back, Joey!

Good luck with Morgan. Whatever your decision is, I know it woud be for the best

12/28/2005 7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home