Friday, April 15, 2005

Gloomy Girl

"It is a truth universally acknowledged that when one part of your life starts going okay, another falls spectacularly to pieces." - Bridget Jones

I'm in such a gloomy and bad mood today. My Birfday is tomorrow... yay.... Last night Morgan (the imbecile) was arrested - what is that about??? My friends are not people who get arrested?!! I can't believe this; I'm so angry with him. I was supposed to spend my birfday with him all weekend long together. He's not in jail at the moment but I SWEAR if this imbecile ruins my weekend I'll kill him.

My sister has decided to go away this weekend, she's visiting family - I'll be sad with her gone - especially if the imbecile fucks up and then I'll be stuck home alone... GRRRRR I want to rip someone to pieces right now!!
My family has decided to celebrate my b-day on Sunday - so at least I'll know I wont' be alone then.
Why am I so down-and-out today... maybe it's just the "Boyfriend Blues". Yup, that’s exactly what I call it when a special event, or some rainy day comes along, and you really, really want your other half with you. Well I'm missing my other half and I’ve been (somewhat -foolishly) replacing Morgan as my other half.

Or maybe it's just the "Birthday Blues" I always get sad when my birthday is here - really - who wants to get older? Not I! I've tried to embrace this, but my conscious fights with me, it says:
- Embrace - HA a birthday is nothing to embrace; Soon enough you'll be 30-something then 40- something... and you'll never get 25 back ever- EVER AGAIN. Matter-of-fact this is your last Friday being 25 - better get some good ass tonight and have a great time or you'll REGRET IT.
Ok so that's what’s going on in my head all freaking day long...
I think I'm having some kind of mini-breakdown, is that possible?? This entire post doesn't sound like me - but it is HELLO Everyone this is Me freaking out over birthdays, friends, family, loneliness, age, and where the fuck is my other half - How long will it take before I find him or he finds me??? Seriously I'm 26 now... AAAAAHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh! (Spinning and falling to the ground)

And another thought while I'm here down on the ground... It's not suppose to rain tomorrow - it's rained on my birfday for as long as I could remember - let's just tack that onto my list of shit I'm freaking out about - RAIN DAMMIT RAIN!

4 Comments:

Blogger RightWingRocker said...

Happy Birthday ... Hope things get better for you :*

RWR

4/15/2005 11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats sucks for Morgan...did he sit in the tombs....i have, great experience

4/16/2005 10:22 AM  
Blogger Joey said...

Thanks all!

4/16/2005 7:31 PM  
Blogger Emmanuel.K.Bensah II said...

Joey, just not ur day is it, but you didn't need to hear that--sorry! Forgive yourself, come on, you're a tough ARIES babe--you'll be fine;-) I'm turning 28 in 11 days, and if that's the way you feel about turning 26, imagine how the eff I feel!!??;-) But, hell, Joey, life is NOT a dress rehearsal, so TRY to enjoy your day the best you can--without landing in gaol for murdering Morgan, pls!!:-))

4/18/2005 7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home