Thursday, November 03, 2005

Train Thoughts

So many men take my train, most are married. I wonder how many cheat, how many are faithful and are in healthy, happy marriage. How many wish have affairs, or online affairs. I'm always so interested in married men, what makes them want to cheat or stay faithful, women as well - but men just appeal to me more ;)
I sometimes think that I'm so attracted and fascinated with all this because maybe I'm afraid that my (future) husband might stray... Moving along...

Sometimes I spot a man or two that appeal to me; I picture myself on my knees blowing him. I keep glancing over at one right now; he's not very handsome - but something about him. He's older than I (of coarse) prolly 40-something. I wonder how he'd respond while I suck on his cock. Would he hold a fistful of my hair or would he pet my head and say "good girl"? Or maybe he'd just lie back and enjoy it, moaning softly.

Tonight I have to admit my cleavage looks delicious (I love how they bounce as the train rides over bumps). Blowjob guy glanced over at me (and them) when he boarded the train - but didn't sit next to me. Men usually don't sit next to me (I have no idea why?!). But, tonight there's a man next to me - though there is an empty seat between us. He 40ish as well, kind of short, pudgy, wearing a horrible outfit (I won't waste my time describing it) a beard cut short, somewhat balding, and he has dark circles around his eyes. I wonder how he fucks a woman. I wonder if he's has sex often, hmmm no ring. He's glanced over at my cleavage a few times now, but he's careful (aka - he thinks I didn't know -we always know). I have an urge to slip him a note: "What's your favorite position?"
HA - I would love to see his reaction, that would be great, but I'm too much of a chicken to do such a thing.

I'm in the mood tonight - maybe I'll call BFWB, he's always a sure thing when it comes to blowjobs (unless he's working). Hmmm... Let’s make a call....
Damn got his voicemail - can't even leave a raunchy message being that I'm here on the train. I'll text him: "Is your cock available tonight, because my mouth is."
Let's see if he calls.


It's now about 12am... he didn't call back, which most likely means he's working tonight. This also means - no cock for me to suck tonight.

5 Comments:

Blogger The Great and Might Os said...

I can't believe you are having trouble finding someone to lend you a cock. I can't even write this without blushing....HA.

"would he pet my head and say "good girl"?....as you blow him.......woooooo, now that is filthy and hot. I'll have to try that.

I have to go to the bathroom now and run the water for a while.

Man I love trains.

Os

11/03/2005 10:48 AM  
Blogger magdelena said...

Ah the beauty of train travel.

One of my favourite pastimes is people watching and this often expands into sexual musings. Much like yours actually so it was great to read another woman's perspective.

Shame he didn't call. And quite sad given all the guys that need their cock sucking tonight.

11/03/2005 8:47 PM  
Blogger The Great and Might Os said...

I think all our reactions to Joey's lips would be the same PSG.... a mess and us passing her a tissue.

11/07/2005 12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah my Kingdom for a girl like Joey!!!

Funny, I have the same musings, except mine are about girls of course.

I also wonder if anyone is musing about me?

If anyone is, the answer would be... holding a fistful of hair. definately.

11/07/2005 4:25 PM  
Blogger Arashi-KIshu said...

Hehehe...Same thoughts run through my head whenever I run into anybody cute. I often wonder what it would be like to bang away like crazy.
Too bad you didn't get some last night. Sometimes not getting laid when I feel horny m,akes me antsy!

Btw, my new blog url is arashi-kishu-world.blogspot.com

11/08/2005 5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home