Saturday, September 17, 2005

HA! Just my luck

First off, I understand your feelings of guilt... It's only natural.

But - -
You don’t establish a relationship of this type while not being 100% sure about it.
I began to open up, I trusted more.
I trusted your judgment, your guidance, your hand...
You wanted to mold me, you were molding me...

But go, that's just fine.



TYD has decided that he's feeling too guilty (has a gf) and no longer wants to continue our - whatever it was.
Amazing! Right? I'm not particularly upset or sad about this, I'm angry - and ok little bit upset.

So if bad things happen in 3's - What could possibly be Number 3?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

((Joey)) You deserve a hug!.

Don't be superstitious. It might only be two, or you could just count a bad day as three. You've had a couple of those already.:)

9/17/2005 2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm new to your blog and am enjoying very much...more please. btw what's TYD and what's up with Morgan?

9/17/2005 9:10 PM  
Blogger Arashi-KIshu said...

Ergh. That's why he's called the YOUNG Dom.
Whatever, his loss.

9/18/2005 7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you have two more bad things coming, please try to get them out of the way before I get up there next week. Any headline starting out "Inocent bystander...." never ends with anything good

Hope things work out for you.

Jack
Jack@monkeywithabutcherknife.com

(I hate anonymous but I can't remember my blogger password.)

9/19/2005 4:23 PM  
Blogger Emmanuel.K.Bensah II said...

Joey, joey, joey...stop this despondency...

good times are fine, but you have to prepare for bad ones too--that's just life...but you REALLY are stronger than this...

reading your good times may be okay, but I would suggest you PLAN for better times. You really are a tough nut, and you WILL survive this--even if it does come in threes...

we're right behind you also
kisses,
E

9/20/2005 7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home