Friday, September 02, 2005

Lost and then Found

Lost then found
It was sensual and sweet, soft.
He touched me, filled me.

I lay beneath him, my hands gripping his back, his shoulders. My nails lightly digging into him when he pushes further in. My legs wrapped around him, his chest pressing into me. His breath heavy and warm along my neck.

He's quiet when he's inside me, he doesn't moan, he doesn’t grunt, he tells me how amazing I feel. I open my mouth onto his shoulder and lightly suck it, slowly closing my lips and ending with a kiss, I reach for his neck, kissing his soft skin. I reach for any part of him that is close enough to my hungry mouth.

Moaning softly, I can't help myself. I love how his cock fits so perfectly into me.
We haven't had this; we haven't done this in so long. I thought it was lost - picked up and thrown around in the whirlwind experimenting with BDSM - landed under or behind the couch somewhere, where things remain in a state of lost.

But no, I was wrong, it's right here between us, within us. In our groping hands, in our clutch onto each other, in our breath, in our delicious kisses, and maybe somewhere in our hearts.

2 Comments:

Blogger Omellette said...

What a glorious ending to a full reading of you blog (the Katrina post, not withstanding, of course).

I found your blog through Magdelena's, and hope that you don't mind me browsing through your stories of exploration. Feel free to do the same (although my blog is much younger than yours), if you like.

I'd love to link to yours, as well -- and you can of course feel free to do the same if you're so inclined.

I do hope that this post isn't a bittersweet remembrance, based upon some of the comments I've seen from an anonymous poster, claiming to no longer be your friend (same date as this post). You have my condolences to the death of a friendship, regardless.

9/06/2005 1:26 PM  
Blogger Joey said...

Philly - I agree!
I.M. Thanks so much for reading my blog!! Please feel free to link mine, I'll be linking yours! This is definitely not a bittersweet rememberance - it was about Morgan - who is most definitely in my life still!

9/07/2005 1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home