Friday, September 02, 2005

Katrina, what have you done.

My hopes and prayers go out the countless number of people who have been affected and effected by Hurrican Katrina. Words can never describe what has taken place.

To my readers -
Brad in Mississippi, Noone in Louisiana, Scary-Red Head in Fl, and all the others, I hope your well.

To help out please visit:
  • Red Cross
  • Network for Good
  • Feed the Children
  • The Florida Hurricane Relief Fund
  • America's Second Harvest
  • The Salvation Army


  • This CNN Site has links for the following:
    How to Get Help, Locate the Missing, Donate & Volunteer,and Find Local Information.

    xoxox,
    Joey

    1 Comments:

    Blogger magdelena said...

    Thanks for these links.

    I watched a news review last night and feel so deeply for our people. It's beyond words but not beyond help. So I shall visit these sites to offer what I can. I hope others do too. Love to you babe.

    9/07/2005 6:27 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home