Monday, June 06, 2005

Dildo's & Vibs

I was never big on dildos and vibrators. They weren't really something that I ever wanted, I was and still am quite happy using my hand and fingers, yet there were objects I experimented with - but that's another story...
On my 25th b-day I got my first vibrator from Morgan. I guess it's your very basic vib, long, smooth, silver metal. I never used it unless I was with Morgan. He loves to use them on me; -I'd prefer the real thing, a nice hard flesh cock inside me. But through the year I've grown to like it some more. Then I received another vib from a male friend I had some fun times with - this one was a bit smaller, pink, curved and made to look just like a cock. I think I prefer this one, Morgan still prefers to use his.

Last week he blindfolds me, lays me down and starts kissing me everywhere - yummy!
Slow soft kisses on my body. He works his way to my pussy and I feel his tongue licking my cunt, immediately I'm wet.

He stops. I hear him move off of the bed. I feel his lips kissing my cheek and then my nose. He moves away.

...


I don't hear anything. I have no idea where he is.
I'm not tied, I could get up and move but what fun is that when blindfolded.

I have a feeling he's just standing there looking at me. He's got to be, I haven't heard him take a step.

I giggle... "Morgan, where are you"... Right here he replies.

Silence...

Then I hear him open up the drawer - (the drawer that holds all his favorite toys, from some good cd's, to condoms, the blindfold and whatever else.


He climbs back onto the bed, starts licking my pussy, pulls away and then slowly inserts "the birthday present". He slowly fucks my pussy with it; he then tells me he has some presents for me. Next thing I know, I feel this large soft object slowly pushing against my cunt. I lay still as he works at pushing it in, every so often his fingers or his tongue are at my clit, sending quivers through my body. This is so much bigger than any vib I've felt before, but I like it and I'm thinking Morgan bought this due to our night with the fisting attempt and how much I liked that. (Later on he confirms that)
He then uses another one on me, and another.... they all feel amazing and I cum and cum and cum.

A great night of dildo's and vibs!

9 Comments:

Blogger RightWingRocker said...

One of these nights Im coming to New York Joey heheeh

One of these nights ...

RWR

6/06/2005 7:59 PM  
Blogger Joey said...

Melanie - Thanks and can't wait to hear the comment. And welcome to my blog!

RWR - I dare ya!

6/07/2005 12:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm a night of blindfolds and vibes is certainly fun and games!!!

6/07/2005 4:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great story .. and/but don't leave us in suspense ... what of those 'other objects'? Enquiring minds want to know ;-)

6/07/2005 8:01 AM  
Blogger Joey said...

Rod - I really loved the blindfold but not being tied, it was a nice combination. Also the new dildo, I had no idea what it looked like and didn't know what to expect. After all was done Morgan still wouldn't let me see it - which keeps a touch of wonder about it.

Bazza - I promise I'll tell... in due time.

6/07/2005 9:53 AM  
Blogger Joey said...

She can't get it through her head, in the same way I can't get it through mine that you men love to go down on us.

Honestly, it somewhat bothered me that Morgan was doing "all the work", but he tells me over and over and over that he loves to make me feel good, and he completely enjoys himself while doing so! I've begun to believe it. Maybe you just need to keep telling how much it pleases you to please her!

6/07/2005 11:58 AM  
Blogger Carl from L.A. said...

One of my biggest turn-ons is to see my woman respond to my fingers or my tongue, or both. I am a cunning linguist. ;o)

6/07/2005 1:40 PM  
Blogger Michael K said...

OMG Dildo madness!

6/10/2005 3:27 PM  
Blogger The Great and Might Os said...

I'd live with the constant fear of electricution

6/14/2005 2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home