Thursday, May 05, 2005

Blinded by the ...

Blind Dates suck, but we all know that already.
Every time I have a date I get really nervous that he won't like my looks. But each time over and over it's the other way around... he's ucky and I'm not into him.
Last night I'm standing outside the bar we decide to meet at and walking down the block I see him... or I'm pretty sure it was him... this little short blonde man.
I try to keep a straight face and my composure, I walk up to him and introduce myself... we enter the bar. He was shorter than me (in my heels) but still that's really short I’m about 5'3 in heels. We take a small table across from the bar and as we are talking I immediately notice that one of his eyes are way smaller than the other - ok I put it aside, this could have happened in an accident or whatever. My mom and sis keep telling me to stop judging by outward appearance. I try to but physical attraction does matter, and this dude is kinda turning me off. I'm well aware that personality can prevail (BFWB & Morgan are not exactly the dreamiest of men) but as we are sitting there chatting - I could tell, he doesn't get me. This rarely happens - but he really doesn't get me; my humor, my diction... he just doesn't get me. I'm freaking adorable, I'm hysterical and have a great smile and laugh (I've been told this by so many people that I feel confident enough to say this) and when all else fails I've got a beautiful chest.. lol... kidding there - ok but I do! Although this little man would prolly get lost in my chest. He ends up being pretty boring, I ask him questions and it' s like pulling teeth, and when he does answer me it's slow and boring, I start daydreaming about what it would be like if he were fucking me ... ewww ewww ewww get that image out of my head!
Anyway an hour later, we are leaving the bar (YAY) and it's time to head on home.

I'm horny today, very horny I need to see Morgan tonight. I want some hot sweaty sex so badly right now, I can't even think of working right now... although I just smelled smoke let me go investigate this.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Couldn't agree with you more about blind dates. I have met a few people I've talked to online but it's always akward at first. Tough to figure out if there is any chemistry before you actually meet a person. If you aren't attracted, you aren't attracted.

Although maybe he felt that coming from you and decided to not even bother trying to get to know you?

Though I'm always a sucker for a great smile and a beautiful chest so I would definitely be making an effort! ;)

5/05/2005 10:49 AM  
Blogger Michael K said...

Joey Madison...I hate dates like that. Where you are totally daydreaming while you are talking...I've had dates where I'm just talking just so there won't be this weird silence and I don't even know what I'm talking about and then I think "He probably thinks I'm nuts!"

Ewww I wonder how big his dick was.

5/05/2005 1:01 PM  
Blogger Joey said...

SJR -
I'm not sure what his prob. was; but throughout the hour together I was friendly and sweet but not fake... Oh why do I bother.

Sunrider -
He was a grown man, he was all proportional... I think the height for a little person is under 4'8 or somfin like that.

Michael K - At first I was really trying to focus on what he was saying and seem interested; but after all the boredom settled in and I realized it wasn't going to stop, the daydreams began.

5/05/2005 2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joey - you (meaning, we all) bother because there is always that chance that you are going to run into that person who just melts you on the spot!

In the meantime... there is always lots of good, kinky sex to have until that happens!!!

See? There's even a bright side to blind dates!

5/05/2005 3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm all hot and bothered msyself today. Just finished a post and it had me thinking back and now the blood is rushing. A hot, hard, sweaty fuck sounds like just the right thing.

5/06/2005 5:41 PM  
Blogger birdie said...

Ok, no one seems to have touched on the fact that your entry ended with
"I just smelled smoke let me go investigate this"
WHAT THE HELL?
Did the building burn down? Did you set the kitchen on fire? Are you a charred black crusty brick?

And to answer your questions, I move in in 2 and a half weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sound like a kid-- but my excitement is bordering on manic. and i agree, it's unbelievably hard to make good, strong friends once your out of high school/college. i haven't added a good friend to my circle since i was 18. and that's ridiculous. :)

5/07/2005 6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

birdie - I think we all noticed it, but you know...

And I agree with you about the friends thing. Funny how that
is.

5/09/2005 8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home