Wednesday, May 18, 2005

The Panick Button

Elaborating (much) more from my night with Morgan on the last post:


After we finished watching the Simpsons & Family Guy (our fav. shows), we let the fun begin!
Getting right to the point here:

We're in the upside-down-69-position (him on top of me) his cock is pressed between my tits and his hips are slowly thrusting back and forth, I'm licking and sucking his balls, then my tongue moves upward to "that spot" (between his balls and ass). I start to lightly suck, and lick, one of my hands are on his hip digging my nails in, the other is on his ass cheek lightly dragging my nails up and down. My tongue moves back downward to his balls, as I continue to suck them. I then have this notion; why not try the "Panic Button" (a term a friend of mine coined for his prostate). I lick my finger and slowly massage that spot I start moving my finger towards his ass,

I'm unsure if I can actually do this. I know we've spoken about it.

I remembered the time he asked me if I knew about the prostate and how a guy can cum from it. He was amazed, and had never heard of it before - my reaction - Haven't you ever watched American Pie? He asked me if I ever did it, I hadn't but I've been asked before.

I think... well, Joey now’s the time to go for it, I move my finger closer to the area and start rubbing his asshole I lightly rub and he doesn't motion for me to move away, actually he's happily eating out my pussy. I do this for a while making sure my finger is nice and wet for him. While I'm rubbing his hole, I've now taken his cock back in my mouth and am sucking it nice and slow and tight up and down sucking hard.

I begin to push my finger in just a tiny bit, and the thoughts fill my head with exactly what I'm doing here.
Hello - your putting you finger in this guys ass!
I try to stop thinking about this in that kind of way, I think about each time he's done it to me with no problem, and how people actually lick each others hole's - I can do this, it's just a finger Joey.
I slowly push my finger in a bit and leave it there; he makes a little noise while he's sucking my clit... I have no idea what the noise means, was it a groan? a moan? and uhoh type of noise?
I leave my finger there and continue sucking his cock, I push it a little further while at the same time I cannot believe I'm doing this!
At the same time I almost have no idea what I’m doing, where is the prostate? How far is it, how much further do I go, is he gonna freak out on me, well I've gotten this far and he’s not freaking.
I take my finger out and softly rub the area while sucking his balls, he then says - "Was you finger just in my ass" I say yes, and that’s it - he says nothing else
I pull my finger out a bit and push back in, the area is nice and wet but I’m sure some lube would help...yet I'm certainly not about to get him off of me to find some lube, and if he really wanted me to stop - he would just say so -wouldn’t he?!
This goes on for little while then I push my finger in further than I have before this whole time and all of a sudden his cocks becomes fully fully erect and hard! Mmmmm I love it, this has got to be working! I push in much further and slowly I hit something... quickly he ass tightens and pushes my finger out his body quivers on top of me, I go on sucking his cock harder and faster, then within the next minute he cums... and cums.. and cums... I must have swallowed 3-4 mouthfuls of cum... DAMN

So I did it, I finally did - I hit the panic button and succeeded.

12 Comments:

Blogger Joey said...

Thanks Sun!

5/18/2005 2:43 PM  
Blogger Arashi-KIshu said...

I've been reading your blog...fascinating...

How'd you know that you've hit what you hit? I'd like to try that sometime.

5/18/2005 7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am wondering how you knew, too? Does it stick out or something?

5/18/2005 10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Joey!!! Sounds like a good time was had by all!

5/19/2005 9:20 AM  
Blogger Joey said...

A friend, who does this all the time, gave me instructions on how to do this. And when it comes down to it, it's not something that you have to actually find, or search around for, it's pretty much right there depending how far you go and depending on your man.
I'm certainly not the expert here to explain all this but it's not so complicated.

5/19/2005 9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Think of it this way, the prostate is tucked right below the bladder, so pretty much going straight in or with a little bit of an angle towards his belly will hit that panic button. When done properly it's fucking awesome. When done improperly it's still pretty damn kinky, a huge turn on, and pretty much makes you want to do anything your mate desires at that point. And like Joey discovered, the engorged cock was a good indicator she hit his p-spot! Nice work Joey!
Reminds me of the scene in Road Trip,"Now I'm going to perform a procedure called milking the prostate".

5/19/2005 9:48 AM  
Blogger Emmanuel.K.Bensah II said...

I'm at a loss for words, Joey! Perserverance does generate the proverbial success;-)

5/20/2005 7:55 AM  
Blogger Joey said...

Wow, thanks so much everyone! I really appreciate all your input. I finally told Morgan about the blog (I just told him, he's not allowed to read it) he loves it. He was really in awe that everyone has had positive feedback about the panic button!

5/20/2005 11:43 AM  
Blogger Joey said...

Lol.. He doesn't have a comp at home - Imagine that?! But it's true!

5/20/2005 12:34 PM  
Blogger O said...

You GO girl!!
I love that name, "panic button". Hee!

5/21/2005 6:52 PM  
Blogger Joey said...

GoodGirlBadPlace - As for that not so sexy stuff - someone's got to point it out - right! But we all stop to think about that at some point, don't we?!

Koochie - At least you know it might be worth a try!

O - You have a great site, I'm glad you posted on mine!!

Michael - You dirty dirty slut - love ya!

Anonymous, AKA Todd Vodka -
What a great phrase "Delightfully Filthy" I think that will be my new phrase!

5/24/2005 12:54 PM  
Blogger Joey said...

Thanks Rod!

6/07/2005 12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home