Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Ramblings...

I've decided to rename the Dom to CT. Well CT is pretty upset with me, he says I'm disobedient. He told me on Monday that I was to serve myself to him, as many of you know Monday was Morgan's birthday- therefore I couldn’t make it to CT. He said that no matter what, I should make it my goal to get there to at least swallow his cum. Then he told me I wasn't a real slave...
Well guess what, I'm not a real slave and I have a life, but just as well I'm torn. I want to keep him happy I want swallow his cum, I want to get my ass over there so that he can use me as he wishes - but my life supersedes. I tried calling him to talk and apologize but he didn't answer nor did he return my call.

I have a blind date tonight, I've never had a real blind date I've always at least traded pics, we have no idea what the other looks like - scary! My doctor gave my number to him. He's really very Jewish; we spoke on the phone and I could just hear it. He's successful and lives on the UWS (Upper West Side for all you non-New Yorkers). Successful is important but I've never ever based my decisions of dating someone on that. I've only dated one Jewish guy and that was ok - he was the most recent bf. I'm sure my whole damn family would be happy if I dated more Jews but they are such weenie mama's boys. I just click well, and how could I not like those yummy Italians, and Irish guys!? I'll keep you posted on the date.

I talked to the BFWB, he knew why I was mad but didn't call right away because he likes to give me a "cool down period", I should have realized this - he always did that back in the day when we were closer friends and would get into arguments. Yet, the "cool down period" always made me a little angrier. Anyhoo, we talked it out and he apologized for being rude and disrespectful, I told him I just don't understand I'm soo freaking easy-going how does he manage to make me angry or upset. I still wont' see him right away, I'm going to make him wait before he feels my lips wrapped around his cock again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why BFWB would want to piss off a friend like you, I have no idea!!! I know most guys would be ecstatic to be in his shoes, especially when you have your lips wrapped around him, heh!

Sunrider is right on with the definition. A big difference between the two.

5/04/2005 12:44 PM  
Blogger Joey said...

CT knows the difference; he's taught and trained me (well) to be his sub, now he would like to move to the next step and make me his slave. That is why he pushes the intention.

BFWB is just an ass sometimes...

5/04/2005 2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home