Monday, September 26, 2005

Seven Things

7 Things to do before I die:
1. Learn to fly a plane & obtain my pilots license.
2. Marry a man who knows me completely
3. Open a bar/restaurant with my sister
4. Vacation in Alaska
5. See the world's rainforests
6. OPEN - With many years ahead of me, I'll obtain more life goals on my way!
7. OPEN - With many years ahead of me, I'll obtain more life goals on my way!

7 Things I can do:
1. Sing
2. Trip and fall at least once a week
3. Run through Grand Central in heels without falling
4. Walk down the street with the utmost confidence
5. Burp like a man
6. Exist as a goddess on my knees
7. Eat with Chopsticks like an expert, even though I don't
particularly like Chinese food

7 Things I can't do:
1. Imagine life without my sister
2. Give a Hand Job
3. Manage Money
4. Mathematics
5. Write in script
6. Roll my "R's"
7. Embrace Change

7 Things that attract me to a man:
1. Humor
2. Strength (in character)
3. Confidence
4. Trustworthy
5. A deep/husky voice
6. A great back
7. Well taken care of teeth

7 Things I say most often:
1. AM/PM (Whenever I say what time it is, it's always followed by am/pm)
2. Not so much
3. Dang! (Napoleon Style)
4. Goddamit
5. FUCK!
6. Dickwad
7. The Fam (in regards to my family)

7 Celebrity Crushes:
1. Marilyn Monroe
2. Nicolas Cage
3. James Spader (in the Secretary)
4. Colin Firth
5. Matthew Fox
6. Luke Wilson
7. Richard Gere

7 people I'd like to do this list: (assuming they have the inclination and the time).
1.Oswald
2.Birdie
3.Cathy
4. Everyone else had done it

11 Comments:

Blogger Arashi-KIshu said...

whoops! did it already!

9/27/2005 2:22 AM  
Blogger magdelena said...

I'd like to be able to fly too, but that lost out to the trapeze. Why am I so impractical?

I didn't include the adorable James Spader on my list but he should be there, fucking gorgeous man. So I am so pleased to see that he's graced a couple of lists. You have such excellent taste.

Hey, you can 'exist as a goddess on your knees', so I think you are eternally forgiven for being unable to give handjobs.

9/28/2005 6:55 AM  
Blogger Omellette said...

Haha! I echo Lena's comment about handjobs -- if you're on your knees, a man isn't thinking about your hand...

;-)

Marilyn Monroe is probably the gorgeous woman I've ever seen, but I kept her off my list since I was thinking women who are currently alive. But, she'd be at the top of women of all time, or damn close to it.

And I can't wait to hear one of these burps, my dear!

*...smirks...*

9/28/2005 10:27 AM  
Blogger The Great and Might Os said...

Can't give a Handjob....what?..... I am sad now. Blow jobs aren't always appropriate on the first date...hahahaha

Love Norma Jean.......

I did my list....

9/28/2005 12:21 PM  
Blogger magdelena said...

Monroe is a goddess and transcends the simple notion of celebrity crushes. To the point of obsession I adore this woman.

I just placed my pin, btw. X

9/28/2005 6:25 PM  
Blogger W. S. Cross said...

I seem to be drawn to you by your avatar and the association of your name with "The Madison," a dance memorialized in Godard's "Band of Outsiders." But I enjoyed seeing your version of this meme, and came to you again via Magdalena.

9/28/2005 7:32 PM  
Blogger The Great and Might Os said...

My 7 Things Lists

http://thesocialalchemist.blogspot.com/2005/09/because-joey-wants.html

9/29/2005 1:05 AM  
Blogger zhsy00001 said...

The only real goal I have in life it to light a stick of dynamite with a cigar and throw it.

Me

9/29/2005 7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Off topic here, but thanks so much for the heads up. ; )

~Faith

10/02/2005 12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh. And I forgot to add that I put a link from mine to yours. That is, if you don't mind.

10/02/2005 12:28 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

Run in heels and "dang" like Napoleon?

Have I told you today that you might just be perfect/okayish?

10/02/2005 11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home