Thursday, August 04, 2005

the Other Side

So, from past posts of mine we all are openly aware that Morgan would like me to take some more control in the bedroom.
To date I have now tied him and taken over 3-4 times:

A few weeks ago, a Friday night, actually it was the same night that Morgan Shaved Me, afterwards he wanted me to take control of things.
I blindfolded him then tied his wrists to the head-board of the bed with black electrical tape. I licked the spot below his belly button, then kissed his stomach up to his chest to his neck, his earlobes, face, then teased him a little around his lips.
To be honest, I didn't really like this new power of mine. I had no idea what to do and got a bit bored. I tried to think of how it is when I'm tied and blindfolded. How your body becomes so sensitive to every touch, to every sound.
I did a lot of lightly touching his body, softly kissing him. I kissed parts of him I haven't, the inner area of his elbow, sucking it there for a moment, then licking his forearm up to his wrist, to his palm and then sucking on his finger. I tried to drive him crazy letting him feel my mouth, lips, tongue all over him.....

I told him to stick his tongue out and my mouth was over it sucking on it (something the BFWB does to me), then licked his licks... and played with his nipples a bit. I rubbed my finger against my wet pussy and put it against his lips. He LOVED that; I did it a few times. I sat on top of him and fed him my nipples to suck and lick, teasing him and pulling them away for a moment and then suddenly back on his lip is my hard nipple.
Then unable to hold out anymore I moved down his body and suddenly took his cock deep and hard into my mouth and down my throat. I sucked his cock greedily as if someone was about to take it away from me. He writhed under me, I saw him pulling at his hands from the head-board and my job was done... I had driven him crazy, and sucking his cock like that just pushed him further. Then suddenly I had an idea... I climbed on top of him, I was facing his cock sucking it, and then slowly I moved my cunt closer to his face.
((MAJOR SIDE NOTE HERE: I DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE 69, I Refuse to sit on someone's face or put myself into a position of that kind. The only 69 position I've ever done is where I'm laying down and his cock is above me.))
I think he almost lost his mind when he realized my pussy was there for him to devour. And devour he did, until I started teasing him again and moving away from him and then back again. I sucked his cock and let him go to town on my pussy until he came.
- Day's, weeks later he's still talking about that night -
The second time wasn't much, I tied up his hands to the head bored with this long stretchy red cloth he has, I took more time in tying him than our last round of me taking control. I wrapped it nicely around his wrists making sure it didn’t get twisted, and made sure that each arm was tied the same way (I impressed myself). After that I did lots and lots of teasing, and at the end of the night I didn't let him cum.... hee hee hee.
The third time, Morgan told me how he was in a very fun and kinky-anything-goes-kinda-mood, and he more or less told me in so many words, he wanted to be tied up. Ok here goes....
I was wearing a new cami in which he was dying to see.. It’s black, tight, thin and very see-through, along with a thong, and these black thigh high boots he L-oooo-ves!
So I blindfold him before he gets to see the outfit. I kiss him a few times and wait a little while which makes him think he's not going to get to see the outfit; after a bit I decide to de-blindfold him...I let him see me quickly and then the blindfold is back on. I laid him down on the bed, but across it so that his legs sort of hang over the longer side. I take the red bungee thingy and I wrap it around his upper arm to his wrist and then to the headboard, same with the other side to the foot board. He replies that he likes how I take the time to tie him up in different ways.
I then went straight for his cock, but he still has his underwear on. I rub my face against it up and down, I open my mouth over it and blow warm air onto it.... he moans.. I do this for about a good 10 minutes, it's driving him nuts, and his cock is growing nice and hard for me.
I kiss his thighs, lick them, suck on them for a bit. Back to his cock my hand grabs it hard and rubs. He tells me, I'm driving him crazy... I slink up his body to his neck, licking and kissing his soft smooth skin there. I whisper into his ear.. "No more talking". I move away and sit up... "You will answer me only with a yes or no. Do you understand? "Yes"
I learned to tease his body in new ways, I learned every inch of his body, discovering new paths I can drag my nails across, new sensitive areas I can lick ever so softly with my warm tongue. I learned to be more aggressive with him... When he spoke, and he wasn’t supposed to I hit his inner thighs with the crop. Or if I felt like it I would hit his balls with the crop just because I was in control and I could. I lightly tapped the crop on them repeatedly and then slowly I hit them harder and harder. Between the hard hitting I would move down to them and suck on them. I tried mixing the pain and pleasure of it all. After I hit his inner thighs I would kiss and lick them....
That night was a long night it happened a while ago so, to be honest I don't remember all the details, but I learned and felt what it was like to be in control, to be the dominant one. I didn't hate it - maybe I didn't hate it because it's with Morgan but I can't see myself ever volunteering to be in that position with anyone else. Matter-of-fact if Morgan never wanted me to take control again I would be quite fine with that. But I'm not tortured in doing it to him, this may sound silly but I'm somewhat jealous when he's all tied up and his body is there for my use - it's like no no no - that’s where I'M suppose to be.
In the meantime, he talks about it often and I know I'll be doing it more often to him...
Lately I haven't done it. I told him he needs to "Step it up" with me, he needs to go that extra step tie me up and use me all night long - until then I'm no where near being his dominatrix again!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, baby, I'm feeling you. Men always expect/want/desire me to be the Domme because I'm so assertive/strong/experienced in my life, but it ain't me, babe.

Sure, I can do it, and will, and have, and will again, but what really blows up my metaphoric skirt is the man with the confidence and the knowledge to drive me wet around the slippery curves.

Sigh...

8/04/2005 12:11 PM  
Blogger Joey said...

Chelsea - You have such a way of words:

"but what really blows up my
metaphoric skirt is the man
with the confidence and the
knowledge to drive me wet
around the slippery curves."

- That's just hot!

8/04/2005 12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I prefer to be in control and like the idea of going at my pace, teasing until I'm ready for her to cum, but every once in a while, I wonder what it's like on the other side...

GT

8/04/2005 2:09 PM  
Blogger Katz said...

oki i know this is a stupid place to ask - but how do you get the title of your posts bright pink?

8/06/2005 9:05 AM  
Blogger Katz said...

p.s. LOVE your blog!

8/06/2005 9:05 AM  
Blogger Joey said...

katz - email me your im name if you have one and I'll walk you through it. - and thanks!

8/08/2005 9:53 AM  
Blogger The Great and Might Os said...

The real thrill is when the Domme is unexpected. The shy girl you don't expect it from. If you are an aggresive, assertive man/woman to start with, then it isn't as unexpected and therefore not as arousing.....at least to me. But then again, I get hard when the wind blows....so what do I know.

Os

8/08/2005 2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home