Thursday, August 11, 2005

Place Your Pin - Damn it!

Hello there my loverlees;

This may be a bit cheesy but I'm fully obsessed with where my readers are from, I'm always looking through the stats on my counter - checking out the ending of the website's from which you all view my site from - it's exhausting sometimes, and I don't even know who's who. So I came across this great website/blog add on!!

A GuestMap - Sort of like a guest book - but not.

If you look to the side of my blog you'll see a button sittin' all by its lonesome just wanting to be clicked upon - it might say "Place Your Pin", "Click Here", or "View my Guestmap" and it has a picture of a globe.

Go click that - place your pin in your location and leave a message or at the very least your blogger name - let me know who you are!

Now get going!

9 Comments:

Blogger Mermaid Girl said...

Yay for fun blog stuff!

Have left my mark...feel free to admire!!

:)
MG

8/11/2005 10:58 PM  
Blogger Tony Grant said...

Hey your site is good, I like the fact your from NYC. I used to live in the Rotten Apple. Now I'm in Sunny, Southern, Cali check my site www.lovesbible.com and let me know what you think

8/11/2005 11:45 PM  
Blogger Joey said...

Mermaid Girl -
I'm admiring that hot picture! - is it you?

Tony -
Don't call the BIG APPLE the rotten apple - what's that about?!

8/12/2005 9:35 AM  
Blogger Joey said...

lol hi there used hack!

8/12/2005 12:46 PM  
Blogger Hafiz said...

Will I've pinned your map... thanks for the quote at the top, but you spelled my name wrong, silly girl! Who is this Hazif you're referring to?!

8/12/2005 2:47 PM  
Blogger SJR said...

Great Idea Joey! I may have to steal it and use it on mine also, lol!

8/16/2005 7:02 AM  
Blogger Mermaid Girl said...

Hey Joey,

Yup that's little Mermaid Girl in the flesh...I was feeling left behind in the blog world with everyone else having pics!

8/16/2005 9:56 AM  
Blogger Joey said...

Mermaid - hot hot hot!!!

And thanks to all who have pinned the map!

8/16/2005 9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
» » »

12/01/2006 8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home