Thursday, August 08, 2013

Sharing is Caring!

I just bought a travel toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, and baby wipes. My thong is packed in my bag. After some quick some quick research during my commute into work, I've just called a hotel to check their hourly rates. (By the way, you'd be quite surprised how many hotels in the city have hourly rates.. even the Waldorf.) I either sound like a hooker, or an adulteress, but I'm neither...

I email him good morning and let him know of my findings. He later emailed me and plans are set!
He's not Mr. Six (my husband), he's Kirk.

Yet, like I said, I'm not having an affair, Mr. Six  knows of it and he may be more excited than I am... lol...  Sharing me is something we've talked and fantasized a lot about for a couple of years now. Tonight, it's probably going to happen. 

I have so many emotions... I'm excited, this is really exciting, fun and something so new for us, our sex life. I hope we both enjoy it. I'm nervous, who wouldn't be? It's probably going to be a little weird not being with Mr. Six. Yet I am the girl who loves to fuck - so I'm sure the nervousness with go away.  I wonder if I'll be into Kirk..  Kirk and I had a thing years ago, I never wrote about him. He was my Dom, we had seen each other for about 8-9 months, when he was at the point of actually molding me into that he wanted I had ended it. He had a girlfriend and I was looking for something more - knowing he wasn't an option I decided to move on.
Well, we've kept in touch on and off through the years, I knew he was a good starting point. I trust him, feel safe with him and we've had fun before. Mr. Six is happy as well and trusts him.

So here we are, only hours away and I've already got butterflies.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Eagleman 44/ Jim said...

Good to see you post again :) I think I discussed swinging open relationships with you one on one some years back.

8/26/2013 5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home