Friday, October 12, 2007

Beauty Squared


I just finished reading a great trilogy:

The Trilogy of Sleeping Beauty by A. N. Roquelaure, Ann Rice
- The Claiming of Beauty
- Beauty's Punishment
- Beauty's Release

This may sound weird to some, but after I finish a book, a truly great book, I miss the characters. The book could have an amazingly beautiful or tragic ending, and I could be very content with the ending but inevitably I will miss the characters.

I've followed these characters through three books, I just wish the books would continue...I know it's a bit silly.

Anyway please feel free to check these books out - I wouldn't recommend them to my family or friends, but to some of my readers I definitely would. Just be careful where you read them as well. The books are quite descriptive, and many times commuting on the train I tried to hide the pages from being seen (unless I wanted the man next to me to see it!), and many times on the train I became pretty turned on!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mermaid Girl said...

Thought I'd lost you in the wilderness of blogland for a while there :)

Glad to see you're around still.

MG

10/22/2007 2:33 AM  
Blogger El Cuervo said...

glad that you are back!

10/22/2007 3:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Greetings! Read alot of your blog over the past 10 minutes or so. You are an intriguing person. Good reading.. Thanks!

Ethan

11/26/2007 8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home