Friday, May 04, 2012

Something Finally Gave

I can't believe how much my life has changed - and then again I can. I knew eventually I'd get my career back, I knew I'd eventually fall in love and he'd fall in love with me, and I hoped and hoped that someday I'd get married, and then I eventually did!

The last few years of my life have been the epitome of bittersweet, but mostly sweet.
The loss of my career was just so bitter, the feelings I have for my ex bosses still linger in their bitterness - ha. The new position I took, well it had quickly made me bitter too. Yet, I wanted to stay in my field and I did, I took the job that I previously wrote about - and no it's not as horrible as I thought it would be. I'm often frustrated and I was correct in saying that there would be no upward mobility, but it seems that they are appreciative of me.

Now as for the sweetness, it has been sweeter than anything I've ever tasted. I met my soul mate, we fell madly in love, we have awesome, kinky, fun sex that keeps me on my toes, we have the best of times together and we work through the rough times together. I'm excited and happy and love to say that I'm his wife, his best friend, and quite importantly I'm also his slut.

I've missed writing, but life is crazy and to be honest I didn't have the yearning for it. Lately, I've felt it, that need, the yearning, that urge calling out to me and I hope it continues. I love writing, it's releases so much in me, airs out feelings and allows me to be honest if not only with myself but with my readers. I didn't begin this blog with the intention of having reader/followers... but slowly that built up. I appreciated every comment that I received. I truly enjoyed my readers. Throughout the time of my absence I've had some readers request that I keep writing and often told me how much they love my blog. Well, should you still be around I would be the lucky one to receive your comments/opinions, or simply a hello.  This will be the first entry of more to come.




 

2 Comments:

Blogger zhsy00001 said...

Big fan. I don't care what you put on the blog. Just keep it coming.

Good luck on all the fronts.

5/05/2012 5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back! that was quite a break. I'm glad things are better.

Icemanny76

5/07/2012 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home