Monday, October 01, 2007

Months of Hell

I haven't written since April for few good reasons. Unfortunately I can't really divulge these reasons to you. Mostly, I've hit another bump. This is a big one, and has completely affected every day of my life and just about every aspect of my day. Yet, it has also opened my eyes, a few things have changed for the better. It's been a slow process getting over this giant bump and I'm not quite there yet, it'll be all be over in a few months.

A quick small update:

Morgan - Is still 4 hours away from me. We've had a thousand ups and downs, and I don't really know where and how it's going.

TYD - About a year ago (feels like only months) we had a really great and fun night - I have yet to post about that and since then we've played just a bit. More recently, we've gotten to know each other better, and have become better friends. It's nice and I love spending time with him. Something is different when I'm with him, I can't place my finger on it... but I'm always left thinking about our time spent days after. (Update on the update here... I don't think we're friends any longer, it was a decision I made. I think he hates me, and I'm not happy about it.)

BFWB - I see him here and there.... Nothing really going on, our schedules are pretty off. But I've learned I can count on him.

The Suit - What a naughty naughty man, and oh, what he's done to me. Not physically not yet and not him... but soon. More to come on that.

CT - I haven't seen in a very, very long time.

4 Comments:

Blogger zhsy00001 said...

Can't wait.

10/01/2007 11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi joey,
I am so glad you are back, I found your blog and was saddened when I thought you had abandoned it.
I hope your bump gets ironed out.
Looking forward to seeing more from you.
x

10/21/2007 12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey
i loved your blog - not because it had so much sex in it but because it was so honest and so well written...

i read it all one a lazy sunday morning and got so involved that i had to tell my bf about it so that he could read it and we could discuss it!!! :)

please post more soon

12/03/2007 6:31 AM  
Blogger GP said...

Glad that you liked the books. I read them many years ago and enjoyed them - they changed the activities that I tried with partners.

12/28/2007 10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home