Tuesday, March 29, 2005

The Cooter Muffin

At the bar last night, I was the only woman sitting there in a sea of men (the regulars of the bar) whom I know well. Somewhere along our topics of conversation one of the guys proceeded to refer to the vagina as a “Gash”. Oh-My-God I thought that was actually pretty nasty and nasty in the gross way – not the cool way. After he said that I was flabbergasted… Gash !? I'm not easily offended, actually I really don't get offended at all.. but Gash - ewww
Wow… of course after everyone heard that each one of the guys went on to contribute:

1) Gash
2) Hatchet Wound (Wow I’ve never ever heard that one!)
3) Cum Dumpster
4) Bearded Clam (Old and played out if you ask me)
5) Cum receptacle
6) Where Uncle’s doodle goes (The nasty loner at the bar contributed… hmm he’s scary)
7) Creamy Canal
8) Bubble Gum by the Bum (Hahaha so funny!)
9) The NOTORIOUS V.A.G (Another funny one)
10) Cunt (Ps. I love this word)


There were just soooo many I could go one but I’m sure you all know so many of them...

1 Comments:

Blogger Joey said...

Cock Holster - cute!
The Wonder down Under - hee hee funny.

3/29/2005 11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home