Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Cancelled

Ok so my Tuesday night romp I had to cancel on account that I was feeling sooo freaking sick after I got off the train and then my mom calls me last minute and needs emergency help with some computer shit...

Later that night I'm feeling better, so I try Morgan as a back-up but he came home too drunk from the bar and went right to bed. WTF? Man... I left him a voicemail saying that tomorrow (which is today) I'll be expecting lots and lots of sex.

Today is a beautiful day in the neighborhood (NYC), sunny and 60 degrees - this weather puts me in the best mood! And I finally have a chance to wear my new sunglasses, I love new sunglasses especially when they're only $8's and look awesome. Cheap sunglasses make me happy! Oh the little things in life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home