Monday, March 28, 2005

Weekends

I like to view my weekends as a time for loads of sex... So my goals are always to have as much sex as possible. Now being a woman - this could be a very, very easy feat, yet I don't have one night stands and all the jazz, so I rely on the friends with benefits:

1) Morgan
2) BFWB (Best Friend with Benefits)

So Friday night I went out with Morgan and some others, we had a great time, I went back to Morgan's and totally assed-out (fell asleep) on him. I felt bad but I was just so drunk and tired - I hate it when alcohol hits you like that. Anyway I've recently told Morgan (in my drunken state) that if I'm sleeping and he's horny... please go ahead and take full advantage. So Saturday morning I woke up to him fingering me and about to enter with that great cock of his. MMMmmm what a great feeling to wake up to!! He fucked me for a while, it was slow and smooth and I was groggy and had a wicked hangover hitting me hard but that made it even the more better.

Sat night Morgan didn’t feel well, ok understandable but there I was home alone (the roommates were out for the night) and completely fuckable with no-one there to take care of my needs... it's just so frustrating! Well I just had to take care of it myself...

Sunday night again Morgan still somewhat sick went off to bed early, therefore I call the BFWB, he calls me back about two hours later and wants me to meet him at his job... sex at the point just wasn’t worth getting out of bed, getting dressed, and driving over to his job, I went to bed.

So my weekend had just one sexual encounter - what the hell is that about? I'm in my 20's I should be having all sorts of great sex...grrrrr

Well tomorrow night I go visit someone special, an older dominating man who just takes me as he pleases... I should have a great story on Wednesday!

xoxo ~ Naughty Girl

5 Comments:

Blogger birdie said...

I ADORE your picture you've got posted at the top.
And kudos to you for the Jeep episode. I used to own a Cherokee and I'll be the first to attest that it's strange interior angles make for strange, er, moments.

3/28/2005 8:08 PM  
Blogger birdie said...

I ADORE your picture you've got posted at the top.
And kudos to you for the Jeep episode. I used to own a Cherokee and I'll be the first to attest that it's strange interior angles make for strange, er, moments.

3/28/2005 8:08 PM  
Blogger birdie said...

no idea why it posted twice. how odd.

3/28/2005 8:08 PM  
Blogger Joey said...

Hey Birdie,
I can send it to you if you want - I love this pic!! Just email me if you'de like it.

3/29/2005 9:36 AM  
Blogger Joey said...

Thunder - I'll keep you in mind!

3/29/2005 11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home