Friday, April 01, 2005

SCORE!

Goal Accomplished!

I had some very, very good sex last night.
After work, I ran home changed into some comfy cotton pants, a tank top and zippered sweatshirt and went over to Morgan's. When I got there we just hung out for a while and put on a movie, then he asked for a massage. Now, I always give him massages, and then he does to me, but last night I just wasn't feeling up to it. I gave him a very quick massage and prolly pretty bad too, it definitely wasn't my best. A little while later he grabs me, gets my beer and swears he'll pour it on my hair if I don't give him another better massage, this turns into a whole wrestling match between us while drops of beer spill on me and the bed...lol it was fun, we were hysterical laughing.
I lose the wrestling match; are bodies are twisted in the blankets and sheets and we are just devouring each other. Kisses everywhere my arms, neck, cheek, lips, etc.... Then finally, finally after teasing me and teasing me I feel his cock penetrate, thrusting into me harder and harder. He then completely surprises me; I feel his hand around my neck, mmm... When we turn around and I'm on all fours he's got a fist of my hair in his hand and he's pulling it hard, my body moving with his as I rock back and forth on his cock...
We slow down, I've already orgasmed at least two or three times by now... Morgan's back on top of me slowly moving in and out of me, he then pulls out climbs higher on me and places his cock between my tits. We go on like that for just a minute or so before I feel his hot cum pouring onto my chest and neck... Oh how I love when a man cums on me, that feeling to be covered with his hot cum... mmmm... indescribable.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joey said...

Thank you boys!

4/04/2005 6:27 PM  
Blogger birdie said...

you keep us waiting for more stories!!!!!!

4/07/2005 7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home