Thursday, March 31, 2005

5 Days?! and Mr. Blue Eyes

I have not had sex in 5 days. What's up with that??? I'm not some kind of sex maniac, or nympho but this is ridiculous. I have to put an end to this. Tonight it will be my goal to have some good, great, mind-blowing (ok maybe that’s a bit much) sex.

Not much else going on over here in my world... I'm at work pretty bored today things are slow; I have some follow-up calls to make.... I'm just not in the mood to yet.

There's a guy here at work that’s totally into me, Mr. Blue Eyes. He's hit on me too many times to count, we flirt all the time and he’s even hinted to me to go to his house when his wife and kids were away- I didn't take him up on it. I'm not sure if I want to get involved in that kind of crazy office affair. The little cute devil in me says - Why not go ahead your only 2_ years old for so long... Have Fun!! And then that cautious careful angel, says NO WAY, mixing co-workers and sex is dangerous enough as is... being that he's married would just make it worse.

I'm thinking... how would this benefit me? I already have 1 guy I fuck regularly (with the exception of the last few days); I have another I see here and there, the third is the Dom whom I see least of all. So if I add in Mr. Blue Eyes to this mix, what does that do, it's just another cock to fuck? Don't get me wrong I'm aware that a wayward office romance would be fun, but is it worth it? What is he's horrible or that he's doesn’t please me, or vice versa (could that happen)? It would ruin our nice little office relationship, and might make things weird, or it could go the opposite way - amazing sex, we sneak off (somewhere for quickies) my day at the office would be great... Yet Mr. Blue Eyes is naturally a flirt, he often goes to lunch with other women in the office, I'm not so sure if he's had anything going on with them, I assume not, but there is one particular woman he's close with... Maybe I would just be another notch in his (office) belt.
So should I go for this or not?

4 Comments:

Blogger birdie said...

lol
okay.
just from personal experience... i've had three office, um "things" and they've all ended HORRIBLY and BITTERLY and with ugly, ugly ugliness.
I even changed jobs after the last one.
Something in me I guess. I love those office boys. Deliciously suit-and-tied during the day but not so at night. :)

3/31/2005 7:58 PM  
Blogger zhsy00001 said...

I haven't had sex in three years, but I have an excuse. I'm a dork. I have no opinion whether or not you should have sex with someone at your work. I will, however, enjoy reading about whatever happens.

Me

3/31/2005 9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bang him and leave him. my 2 cents

4/11/2005 12:53 PM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

Can't wait to see if you wind up doing him. Just checked in and like what I've read so far. I'll be diving into April next.

5/26/2005 10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home