Monday, April 03, 2006

Repeated Dreams

These dreams are detailed, clear, crude, sexual and disturbing. I'll warn you - they involve a child; so if you are uncomfortable with this please do not read further.

These dreams cross my mind night after night lately, they almost live themselves out - each one a little differently...

Originally I started writing them out detail-by-detail - thinking writing them would get it out of my head. But I can't post it - it's just too much, it wouldn't be right. Understandable it's only my dreams but posting the details goes too far.

As I said my dreams involve a child, the child is me. In each dream I'm a different age, ranging from about 4 years old to 11ish. There's a man, who is my father, I never see his face (and let's note his build looks nothing like my real father).

In each dream he molests me at night in my bedroom (my real bedroom, my bed, my possessions are all there). He's mean, rough and selfish, I don't really fight him nor cry too much... in some I do. In the dreams in which I'm older it just seems as though I'm used to it - I hate it, but I'm compliant.

As I said earlier these dreams are so damn clear and detailed, they disturb me, yet when I wake up from them, I'm wet. I don't know why, I don't know what’s going on with me. It's bad enough having these dreams night after night, remembering them, but then to wake up with my cunt dripping wet... it puzzles me...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe its your subconsciousness telling you to look into a differednt sexual lifestyle, usually where a person is tasken against their will, and forced fantasies, its an interest in bdsm or similair

4/09/2006 8:42 AM  
Blogger diamondblue said...

i agree what s/he said. dreams are the extension of your subconcious. It could be that there's something bothering you but you don't pay much attention to it. Usually the symbols that one sees in their dreams are very personal so it's only you who can figure it all out.

4/10/2006 4:14 AM  
Blogger Emmanuel.K.Bensah II said...

just because you are wet does not mean that you are enjoying it. I think most of us lay people wpuld be hard-pressed coming up with an answer to the nature of your dream, so I would suggest, if possible, you run it by a local psychologist or something.

Recurring dreams are usually reminiscent of something working away in your sub-conscious. Since you are clueless, why not seek a professional to help you decipher?

good luck, and please keep us posted on how it goes:-)

4/18/2006 12:07 PM  
Blogger Aragorn said...

Thanks for sharing, I can imagine you being puzzled. Sorry to hear. As emmanual said, being wet does not mean you are excited by the actions projected in your dream, as men have nighttime erections, without any clear erotic connection. Also, I don’t believe anyone else can really explain our dreams for us, it requires searching and trying to understand, being really completely honest with ourselves. A therapist can help in this search but not give the answers for you. I hope things will clear soon for you. Good courage !! - A

4/19/2006 9:11 AM  
Blogger Joey said...

Thanks for all the comments everyone, the dreams have finally gone away.

I've decided not to look into them - therapists just cost too much money. Though if the dreams return, then I'll look further into this.

4/19/2006 11:48 PM  
Blogger Aragorn said...

Happy for you ! Be well - A

4/20/2006 4:00 AM  
Blogger The Great and Might Os said...

Joey....
Yep, I was in Jersey over the Easter weekend. I stood near the Lincoln Tunnel and screamed your name, but you never answered. I was sad and all alone.

Os

4/20/2006 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home