Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Animalistic Attractions

Phone rings, rings, rings, rings, rings -
"Hi, I can't get to the phone right now please leave me a message and I'll get back to ya."
(Ohh Yay -Voicemail!)

"Hey, it's Joey. I'm at work right now it's about 4:30ish and I'm so horny, not only am I horny but my pussy is dripping wet. I need to suck your cock tonight. All I could think about is your cock deep, deep in my throat, while you hold my head down onto it. Let’s get together, call me back."

I get home, walk into my bedroom and throw my bag onto my bed. My cell phone rings, and I see that it's him. I'm excited but I decide not to answer it, I let it go to voicemail. I minute later I have voicemail!

"Hey, I don't know if you're fucking with my cock or whatever, but my dick is so fucking swollen and rock hard after that message and mmmm your voice, delicious as always! I hope your pussy stays wet cause I would love to fuck it and fuck it and fuck it.
I'll even take you into the woods if you want, or we could go somewhere else, we'll worry about that later. Gimme a call back and let me know what you wanna do. I'm really looking forward to seeing ya.
PLEASE - - GIVE- - ME - - A - - CALL!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Talk to you later - Byeee "


I hang up the phone with a smile across my face... mmm I'm having some hott sex tonight!

I call him back, he's out with his dad, blah blah blah - we'll see each other later tonight, he'll call me back. At about 9:00 I get some text messages from him we decide to meet in about an hour.
I've showered, shaved, put on a cute thong, my hot lacey bra, a skirt, a touch of makeup and am ready to go at 10ish. He calls me - begs me to wear something fun, and begs for a thong. I tell him - hmmm I'll see.
I'm so excited I'm wearing a skirt for him, in the 10+ years the BFWB and I been hooking up I've never ever worn a skirt, I'm thinking he'll be quite the happy man tonight.

I end up going to his new home (yay!), I park a block away (he lives with a family member who hates me, so we don't want them knowing I'm there less they come home) he meets me at my car and we walk to his house. We chat about some stuff (note: he still has not said a single word about my skirt). He gives me a tour of his new place, it's nice and I'm impressed. When time to go up the steps he leads... weird - he never led up the steps - EVER, he always made me go first so that my ass is right there up in his face and he'd always smack it. But the time I'm wearing a skirt - he leads up - weird, just so odd and not like him! Then off to the bedroom, I sit down on the bed and he takes a minute to go get his laundry. He lies down on the bed and he has the local news station on - he fought a fire today, was merited or something because he hasn't graduated yet and was waiting to see the story on it or should I say the story on himself...lol. We chat for a while more about fam., work, old friends... (Note: still nothing said about my skirt).
He then says there are two things I'm going to ask of you, two things you love to do. I'm quick to say - "Suck your cock, and .. hmm what’s the other?" Massage me he asks. I say ok, and warn him that I've definitely improved since the last time he received one, he replies "then prove it".
He lies on his stomach and I sit over him straddling style, I start at his shoulders and give him the massage of a lifetime, I practically had him drooling. I end up doing a full body massage and he's done! Lol, he tells me I should do it for a living... lol I know I'm good at giving massages but I think what makes me good at it is that I'm attracted to this man, I love the way his muscles feel underneath my groping hands, I love how good I'm making him feel. I don't know if I can just massage anyone.

He turns over on his back and immediately I start kissing and licking his chest, down to his waist, where I swirl my tongue around his belly button, moving lower and lower, to the point right above his cock. I then slowly pull down his boxers while still licking him. I can't wait any longer, I about to put my mouth over his cock, and he blocks his cock with his hand! I look up at him; he shakes his head no and then taps his lips with his finger. Not sure of what he means I ignore it and I really don't care I just want his cock in my mouth, I try again and this time he grabs my hair and pulls my head away.. "Come up here" he says.
I climb up to him slowly, letting my hard nipples drag across his legs and up his stomach. He touches my skirt, "Is this a skirt?" he asks, I say yes - then nothing, he says nothing else!
I look up at him, and move in to kiss him; he takes my lower lip into his mouth and sucks hard. Our kissing grows harder and faster, he's holding my head and our tongues are swirling against each others. He pulls my head away, "You want my cock?" I reply out of breath "Yes". He looks at me and says, "Go, go have fun".
I slide down his body, take his cock in my mouth and suck hard, sucking it up and down. God, I miss his cock so much, I love how it fits into my mouth so nicely I love how I can take it down my throat, I love his reactions. I suck hard for him, and then I take more of it deeper, and deeper tills it's in the back of my throat. I hear him saying "Oh my god, holy shit, is this what you wanted all day long?" I nod my head yes and I swallow his cock. He grabs my head and holds it down onto him, I suck it like a good girl, then I try to come up, but he doesn’t allow me to, he holds my head down firmly and this only makes me more wet. My nails are digging into his thighs and I'm still trying to pull my head up, finally he lets me up for air. I'm breathing deeply in and out trying to catch my breath, a moment later I'm back to his cock in my mouth, I immediately go all the way down taking it into my throat, I do that a few times and his body is practically quivering. I don't want him to cum yet so I slow up and start licking his cock, I look up at him quickly; he moans and puts his hand on my head almost petting me. I lick his balls for a few minutes he shaved so nicely for me, everything is so smooth and there is not one hair, I couldn't be more pleased.
I go back to his cock and suck harder, I suck his cock as if I worship it, then I start licking it again, he takes his cock in his hand and starts rubbing it on my lips and cheek, I open my mouth to take it in but he doesn’t let me. He smacks my face lightly with his cock, and I moan at him I keep my mouth open, waiting for him to let me take it back in. Then he shoves his cock back into my mouth and pulls me down onto it hard. I suck and suck and suck his cock, I hear him say good girl... (mmm how I love that). After about 40 minutes I stop and take a break and lay back, he gets on top of me and goes to town on my nipples, sucking and biting them. He then puts his cock between my tits; I hold them tightly together and fucks them. MMMMmmmm....

After a little of that I get back onto him (I still have on my skirt and thong) I start grinding my cunt onto his cock then after much grinding it slips in... I moan as I feel his cock deep inside me. I ride his cock, fucking him nice and hard, he holds onto my tits, squeezing them tightly and pinching my nipples which makes me cry out. I wildly ride his cock, my hips bucking back and forth onto him, I have my hands pressed onto his chest and they slide to his throat, I feel as if I'm chocking him, but I don't care I go on riding his cock into me. He then smacks my face (lightly, I would have liked it harder..lol) he moves my hands away from his throat and very quickly he grabs my throat and squeezes. I feel his hand tightening around my throat which forces me to fuck him harder and faster. "That's it, yea that's it fuck me bitch" he says. My pussy is bouncing up and down onto his cock, he's still got my by my throat and it's all just so fucking hot, I grind down onto him and start cumming, I cum hard and I feel my juices slick and running down his cock, down my thighs.. My body shuddering, I'm breathless and I take a moment.

I move back down to his cock and start sucking... he asks me where I want him to cum and I tell him on my tits. I suck his cock a little longer then I lay down on my back he kneels over me on the side and stuffs his cock into my mouth, he fucks my mouth like that, hard and rough, to the point that I'm trying to pull away a bit but just can't.

Then he pulls away rubs his cock over me and I play with my nipples for him, he cums all over my chest, I rub it in ( I have no idea why I rubbed it in, I've never done that before), I go on rubbing it in as he grabs some paper towel, he cleans me up and then himself.

We get dressed, he walks me to my car and I go home and off to sleep. Sex with the BFWB has always been this great, I really should try to make an effort to see him more often!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn Joey, reading your blog at my desk is going to get me fired. I'm rock hard thinking about it ;-) Love your stories.

GT

6/30/2005 11:41 AM  
Blogger The Great and Might Os said...

Wow,

You certainly came back with a bang. Great story. I have to go the the....ummmm....bathroom....to....ummmm.....comb my hair.

Later,
Os

6/30/2005 2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Joey ,

As always great story !!!!! Keep it cumming ;)

bigballer69

6/30/2005 6:12 PM  
Blogger Arashi-KIshu said...

I thought youb were mad at him?

6/30/2005 9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh nice Joey!!!

Esxcuse me, I think I need to run to the bathroom...

7/01/2005 3:47 AM  
Blogger Joey said...

arashi-kishu,

Actuaully, he and I talked things out (on my May 4th post, named-Rambling). I just made him wait about 2 months before we hooked up.

And thanks everyone!

7/01/2005 9:40 AM  
Blogger -Snowman- said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/01/2005 12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So much hottness!! Joey you blog is soo hot! Nice read about a girl whose sex life is not all plain vanilla, and has a bit of substance! Your wonderful!

7/02/2005 12:58 AM  
Blogger Joey said...

MR. Or Mrs. Anonymous - thanks so much!

7/03/2005 1:17 AM  
Blogger Emmanuel.K.Bensah II said...

i need a bucket to stop all the sweat dripping onto my desk...and keyboard...;-)

hot, hot hot!

7/04/2005 6:20 AM  
Blogger birdie said...

dear lord. should SO NOT BE READING THIS AT WORK.
just remember: i live vicariously through you!!!!
*blows kiss*

7/05/2005 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home