Monday, April 18, 2005

Burnt Bum

What a silly, silly girl I am...

So as you all know I was in a horrid mood this past Friday. When I got home from work, I decided it was time for a tan. My skin was just too white, I have very, very dark brown hair - against my white skin it's beautiful; but seasons are changing and I need a tan!
I go in, and it's like clockwork, from years of tanning the words just spew out of my mouth - "Regular bed please, 20 minutes". I fork over 8 bucks. Walk into the room, undress (completely undress) rub the tan enhancing lotion all over me and take a relaxing 20 minute nap under those bright bulbs pumping fake solar light onto my body.
3 hours later, I'm in pain, sooo much pain. (Why didn't I just do 10 minutes - stupid girl). My whole body (everything, my ass, my nipples- everything!)is red and burnt and hot, while I'm freezing and have the chills. Yet this doesn't stop me, I painfully get dressed, and off to the bar I go. I decide to wear a pink lace bra because it matched my shirt just so well. I NEVER wear this bra, it's a scratchy lace bra - but I decide to wear it when my back is burnt to hell - IDIOT! At 12am - it's officially my birthday, we drink but I don't get hammered, I think I was in too much pain. Morgan was working (and no I didn't kill him), a bunch of us go to another bar after Morgan closes up - he goes home. He calls me and says call me when you're leaving the bar and come over if I'm still up.
Guess what - imbecile falls asleep.
I get home at about 4:30-5ish and try my best to get to bed, despite the pain of ANYTHING touching my skin.
Saturday, MY BDAY - I'm not going into detail as to what I did - it was an ok day.
Saturday night I end up going to Morgan's we watch 2 movies; during which I'm complaining about my burnt skin. He put up with me and did a good job of it. I slept over, and I certainly paid for my stupidity. I was burnt so badly Morgan couldn't even touch me, no less fuck me. He tried snuggling with me while we slept but that hurt too much, he wrapped me in his very soft blanket and held me close to him - that was as close as we got.
Sunday morning I awoke to him fingering me which was nice, but the rest of me hurt so badly that I couldn't fully enjoy it.
Alas - no sex on my birthday, no sex on my last Friday of 25 due to my stupidity of getting a 20 minute tan on my white ass skin.
At least Morgan pulled through and was there for me on Saturday night.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joey said...

$8 is cheap - in NYC it's at least 10-12 and that's only for a regular bed!

4/20/2005 2:36 PM  
Blogger Michael K said...

$8 is sooo cheap.

4/20/2005 4:32 PM  
Blogger Michael K said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4/20/2005 4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home