Friday, March 25, 2005

In the Jeep

Last night I had sex in the car, actually it was a Jeep Cherokee. Sex in cars is always fun, it's been a while since I've done that. It's not like I have to sneak around parents anymore... but the guy I was with - we'll call him Morgan (after his favorite liquor - Cap't Morgan) had never done it. Imagine that, being in your late 20's and have never had sex in car! Ok so he moved out of his parents house at a young age and always had his own place, I can see given that there's no need for sex in the car but hey - it's fun, why not try it!

So last night I granted him his wish. Sex in the back of his Jeep wasn't bad he had the seats down so there was plenty of room... we'll for me there was - I'm only 5 feet.

First he went down on me, then I on him but neither lasted too long he wanted to get right to fucking me... it was somewhat quick and rushed, he was fumbly and he kept looking out the back window for cops. It was like we were teenagers again... but still the sex just wasn't that great. I've been fucking Morgan for a while now so I know his potential, we are very good friends and I'm at his house practically every night - so why such bad Jeep sex? I'm puzzled by this and it's been bothering me, maybe it was just an off night or maybe he was just way nervous about cops... hmmm...

4 Comments:

Blogger That Dude said...

Who can be comfortable in a jeep?

3/25/2005 12:01 PM  
Blogger Joey said...

Oh sweet thunder... you may have more stamina but Morgan's got more length... Maybe one day though I'll try you on ;)

3/28/2005 3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to have a show on HBO based on this blog. I swear, this is some good shit.

3/14/2009 8:56 AM  
Blogger Joey said...

Chrissie, I received your comments - thank you so much!

3/17/2009 4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home