Monday, March 14, 2005

Sex and Serentity?!

Last night, I went to the bar, met up with some friends I haven't seen in a little bit of a while, I had about 5 beers within an hour... The bar closed early; I was mad at a friend of mine who had some kind-of plan to do something kind-of stupid. In my buzzed and somewhat almost drunken state I attempted to stop him - note that I said "attempted". Well in the middle of my attempt, it occurred to me that my BWFB (Best friend with benefits) might be around... so I put in a call - he was free in about 30 minutes. Great I thought to myself, while at the same time I was in a rage of madness due to the other friend and continued with my plot to stop him. Throughout the next 30 minutes, things got a little crazy... and somewhere along the lines, my whole plan fell apart and I was unsuccessful – very unsuccessful.
I drive over to meet up with the BFWB, him knowing me as long as he does (about 10 years now) inevitably knew something was wrong... damn he's good~!
Now, lets keep in mind I've been drinking... so given the fact that I'm horny prolly about 90% of the time, the drinking just pushes the needle past 100. Within in 2 minutes, I'm kissing him, and within another 5 minutes I'm on my knees sucking his delicious cock.
An hour later... I'm finishing up a great, great blowjob and then I'm calm. I haven't altogether forgotten about the other friend I was angry at... it's just that I didn't really care anymore... I went home and fell asleep not a minute after I climbed into my bed.
Did I just replace anger and rage with the fulfillment and satisfaction of a sexual need/desire??
As I’m writing this entry, I’ve just come home from a shitty day at work, and I’m thinking would a blowjob and sex make it all better? Or does it make it all better for the moment, because when it comes down to it… I’m still mad at my friend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cecil B. said...

Nice blog? I don't know what to say. Damn. You down in the city?

3/15/2005 12:49 AM  
Blogger Joey said...

New York City that is.

3/16/2005 11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home