Tuesday, July 04, 2006

4th


Happy 4th to all.


I think this year, the fourth of July signifies change.
Change that I couldn't hold back with all my might - if I had wanted to.

So now, here is all this change taking place... My sister married, only leaving my roommate living here with me. Weird. My new job, which is just great and I couldn't be any more happy!

My lovely sex life has been quiet - which is not so lovely. I can't stop masturbating lately -every single morning. I think about being tied up quite often, I'm not sure why. Maybe I miss it. Actually I do miss it. It's been a long while since I've been tied up, and used well.
Damn, it's been a long time since I've had sex....

7 Comments:

Blogger Recess Monkey said...

Joey,

Plese stop leaving huge gaps of time between your entries!


A fan,
--RM

7/05/2006 11:37 AM  
Blogger Joey said...

I'm going to do my best to post more often.

7/05/2006 1:21 PM  
Blogger zhsy00001 said...

- refreash -
... nope
- refreash -
... nope
- refreash -
... nope.

=]

7/05/2006 8:40 PM  
Blogger Romantic Sex Addiction said...

Well at least you have masturbation for now. Hope you get some soon, so you can post it

7/05/2006 10:55 PM  
Blogger Aragorn said...

Happy 4th of July dear Bro (even while very belated). Sorry to hear things have not been to ‘satisfying’ at the sexual level ... But remember, after a dry spell, often there are floods ... !

(sorry for the lack of comments recently, too many projects going on ... Will be ‘back’ shortly) - Hugs - A

7/07/2006 6:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know the feeling...lately it's been feast or famine. Keep the faith, and keep the lube handy.

7/09/2006 1:13 PM  
Blogger The Great and Might Os said...

If masterbation were a religion, I'd be the Pope.........ouch !

7/11/2006 3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home