Saturday, May 27, 2006

Nausous

It makes me nausous everytime I think of how I've practically abandoned my sexy little blog.

My life has taken a huge turn.
First and foremost the excellant news - I have a new job!
It's perfect and I love it, I wake up each morning looking forward to going to work. It's amazing and I couldn't be any happier.

But along with my new job comes the loss of my blogging time. As most of you know I blogged at work. Now, I'm finding it very hard to be able to set time aside to write. I have posts handwriten and ready to be typed up - just no time to do this... it sucks and I'm sorry.

I'm really going to try to get my ass in gear!
A new post will go up this week - I promise.

4 Comments:

Blogger zhsy00001 said...

Worry not, we are still here.

=]

Kelly

5/27/2006 11:18 AM  
Blogger The Great and Might Os said...

Cant wait !!!!!!!

5/28/2006 3:11 AM  
Blogger Aragorn said...

Congrats with the job ! As long as you promise ... I will be back ... ;-)

6/01/2006 8:11 AM  
Blogger magdelena said...

Tend your lovely blog garden when you can. Until then your friends will enjoy the wild open space and greet you with much affection when you return.

Excellent news about your new job my sweet girl. It really is priceless to hear such cheer in your voice.

Much love,

Lena xxx

6/02/2006 4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home