Tuesday, July 19, 2005

To Whore it up or NOT?

Tonight - the possibility of three different guys:

The facts:
I'm going away on business tomorrow through Sat.
Tonight I have much to do including the gym, movies, laundry and packing (lets not forget I'm a woman who over-packs - so that in itself takes a loooong time).

The men:
First and foremost - Morgan - How could I NOT see him before I take off in the big airplane?!!
Secondly - BFWB - Text's my cell today and really wants to fuck - mmm mmm good. As well he and I have always made it a "thing" to hook up before one of us goes away.
Thirdly - TLO - Remember him... maybe? at all?? We'll we've been chatting it up, and I've seen him a few times again... he's improved those dominating skills very very well! And what girl doesn't want a spanking?

So go for them all??? In that case I don't think I'd have time tonight.. lol.. maybe just two. Though all three would be sooooo fucking hott!

The outcome:
????

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why not do all three and sleep on the plane?

GT

7/19/2005 5:30 PM  
Blogger Emmanuel.K.Bensah II said...

go for the one whom your "animalistic attractions" are telling you to go for. My bet is on Morgan.

7/20/2005 5:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you and morgan should get together!!

7/20/2005 10:02 AM  
Blogger -Snowman- said...

I always say Quality before quantity! Choose one after in which mood you are in and do him good.

But what do I know :-)

7/20/2005 11:42 AM  
Blogger Heath said...

My dear, you should really work on your multi-tasking skills. I suggest invite two over at once to help get rid of some tension...and then save the third for a nice long twosome. :o)

7/20/2005 6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home