Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Crashed....my computer

I have a good reason for the disappearance - I've been on vacation. I would have posted that I was going away, but the day before I left my home computer crashed!! I'm sooo pissed off about this. My computer tells me - "Hard Drive Not Found", what is that about??! I'm so busy at work that I haven't had time to blog, so I was really relying on doing it at home - guess that's out of the question now. So I'll try my best to get some good posts out there - but please be patient with me.

If anyone has a working hard drive they’d like to donate - please feel free to email me and I'm SURE we could work something out

7 Comments:

Blogger The Great and Might Os said...

Sorry to hear about you h/d getting fried. I would gladly donate mine, but then I wouldn't be able to read your adventures.... and then there would be no reason to get out of bed.

Hope all goes well.... :-)

8/03/2005 10:50 AM  
Blogger Michael K said...

ACK! I wish I had one too!

8/03/2005 1:52 PM  
Blogger Colonial Crest Crew said...

Congratulations...we've decided that you get our "Top Blog" award for today. Keep up the good work!

And good luck with the computer troubles!

8/03/2005 2:35 PM  
Blogger Joey said...

Oswald & Sunrider - You get your asses out of bed just for me?! How sweets of you both! Lol

Someone work on getting me hard drive or somfin - where are all my computer-geek readers? Can't ya hook a girl up - Don't forget I think comp.-geeks are HOTT!

CCC - Thanks for the award - Everyone go check these boys out!

8/03/2005 4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back!

8/04/2005 4:09 AM  
Blogger Joey said...

Arkhive - A BIG BIG THANKS for helping me with the hard drive. Though, you delivered me some bad news (it's broken), I'm still appreciative of your time you took to help me!
Thanks again - JoeyMadison

8/11/2005 4:25 PM  
Blogger Ruby said...

“"Hard Drive Not Found", what is that about??!” - I don't know either! All I know is when you see this pop on your screen, this means goodbye to your files that is on the hard drive. And you have the right to be pissed; non-techies like us don't understand why PCs would just go crash. But you can do something to not lose your files – back it up! RUBY@WilliamsDataManagement.com

8/08/2013 8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home