Thursday, March 03, 2005

Blowjobs & Lollypops

My first blow job...
I was 14 one of my friends was older (17) and just got a new car, he picked me up and we drove around. He wasn't a very close friend or anything, I met him originally through another good friend we both had. To make what could be a long story short, he kissed me - I pulled away, he got angry and in the end he forced me to suck his dick. I clearly remember I was on my back; he was sitting on top of me his knees on my arms holding me down. I'm a fighter I had refused to open my mouth... put he simply held my nose long enough that I had no choice but to loosen my lips. He pushed his dick into my mouth; I knew what to do, sort of... He kept saying "Now be a good girl and suck my cock". I started sucking... but I was scared and nervous and definitely did not want to be doing that. He had threatened me as well about biting, but I thought to myself if I bit hard enough he would be in too much pain to grab me quick enough... So I did it, I bit down so fucking hard, I still have never heard a man scream like he did, and then I got myself up and ran... ran sooo fast home. I never spoke to him after that...
My next blowjob was about a year later, with a close friend of mine he ended up being my "BFWB" (Best friend with benefits) for about 10 years. I've always had an oral fixation, I sucked my thumb till I was 13, and throughout my days I always had something in my mouth, pens, straws and especially lollipops. To this day I have a bag of blow-pops in my glove compartment, and I always have a few with me.
I entirely love to give a man a blow job, I find it so submissive and powerful all at the same time. Being on my knees in front of a man, with my mouth open ready to take his cock is such a turn on; I am much more of a giver than receiver sexually speaking.
When I think of that first blow job it somewhat excites me, I know that's somewhat weird - but it does... What can I say?!

1 Comments:

Blogger zhsy00001 said...

"What can I say?!"

How about "aw"!!

:-O

Me

3/07/2005 6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home